Knights Group Security provide SIA Licenced Door Supervisors
What is a SIA Door Supervisor?
Our SIA Door Supervisors are responsible for the safety and security of customers and staff in licensed premises or at public events.
The following are some of the roles and responsibilities of our SIA Door Supervisors:
- Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue
- Control ingress and egress of the venue and all exits.
- Assisting patrons and dealing with their concerns.
- To ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment.
- Observing the behaviour of patrons in the venue.
- Maintaining the venues code of practice and conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others.
What We Do
All of our Door Supervisors are fully screened & vetted to meet the BS7858 Standard. All our SIA Door Supervisors come from diverse backgrounds with a variety of skills, ambitions and experiences.
All of our Door Supervisors follow strict guidelines to confirm to our Code of Conduct. We currently have a working relationship with the Immigration and Border Agency to ensure all our staff are legal and trained to the highest standards within the Security Industry Authority.
Based on our intensive assessment process, we will design a plan for your manned security solutions to meet your budget.