Fully Screened & Vetted Staff With A Quick Response
All of our staff are fully vetted, CRB checked equipped with an SIA licence and trained for keyholding and a quick response. From short term cover to mobile keyholding services to allow contractor access, Knights Group can cater for all your personal and business needs.
As a property key holder, you must be able to attend your premises within a 20-minute period and resolve any alarm issues. If you fail to do this on more than three occasions, the police will withdraw their response from your premises, and your alarm could be considered a nuisance.
Knights Group assumes this responsibility on your behalf, in the event of an alarm activation, we will attend to your premises in your absence and deal with all alarm issues. We will take the steps required to re-secure your premises in the event of a break-in or criminal damage. We also liaise with the local authorities to provide you with a report for your insurance company and keep you up-to-date at all times.
Key reasons for using the Knights Group Key holding service:
· Ensure your business operates efficiently with minimum disruption and downtime
· SIA Licensed officers to attend all alarm activations
· Proven cost efficiency
· Eliminates potential corporate manslaughter prosecution
· Manages risk by not exposing employees
· Reports carried out in real time, harnessing state of the art technology
· Possible reduction in insurance premiums if implementing our service